Fable III OUT NOW and Available World Wide
The Flames of Revolution Sweep Across the World as “Fable III” is Available, Exclusively on Xbox 360
Riveting action-adventure, blockbuster storytelling, and a star-studded voice cast await those who heed the call to become a hero!
Well I say ‘out now’ but the release date in Europe is actually tomorrow. To be precise you can buy the game in Europe one minute passed Midnight and we want to make sure this is a big event! Some of the Fable Team here at Lionhead Studios will be going up to London to join the group of fans already there (see photos) celebrating the release of Fable III. The big London midnight release will be held at GAME in Oxford Street from 9pm - 1 am GMT but that’s not all. There will be a ton of goodies from Peter Molyneux signed t-shirts, posters, copies of the game to stuff signed by Bernard Hill, signed books and strategy guides provided by the Fable Team! And if that’s not enough there will be a Q&A with key members from the dev team including Louise Murray (head of franchise), Josh Atkins (senior creative director), John McCormack (art director) and Guillaume Portes (lead programmer).
But that’s not all – the first person in the queue will receive a hand-painted Fable III Xbox 360 console as well as a Limited Collector’s Edition of the game! The next four in line will also get a copy of the CE. The first 200 people in line will get a free t-shirt and everyone will have the chance to win some GAME vouchers! Do you need more reasons to visit Oxford Street tonight?
Some are already there from the pictures we found on Twitter, but there are still a lot of spaces left to with exclusive Fable III stuff!
If you’re there, if you’re planning to go or are just walking by GAME in Oxford Street, let us know @LionheadStudios.
In “Fable III,” the relationships, allies and enemies you cultivate, in addition to the promises you choose to keep or break along the way, will determine the fate of those in the world of Albion. Delivering action-adventure like never before, gameplay features include:
• Dynamic single-player and cooperative modes: Whether shared with a friend on the same couch or enjoyed over Xbox LIVE,* you’ll be able to rule the world with a friend or loved one thanks to the revamped co-op modes in “Fable III.” Get married, have children (or adopt), venture into a business deal or live the sweet life of royalty together – “Fable III” invites you to live a life of your own design.
• Riveting narrative: Define history and create lasting relationships as you’re catapulted onto the revolutionary road that will determine whether you’ll be the greatest ruler to ever live or the most reviled of villains. Watch the world evolve around you with every choice and consequence. With absolute power, who will you become?
• Ultimate action-adventure: Whether it’s leading the fight on the battlefield or staking claim to the throne, “Fable III” sets the stage for an unparalleled action and adventure experience that will appeal to all gamers. With an updated, seamless and sophisticated one-button combat system, fans of all skill levels will master the art of war in no time with weapons and hero morphing, spell weaving, ranged attacks and melees with the ultimate finishing moves.
• Interactive 3D menu interface: Endless lists and menus are things of the past. In “Fable III,” you’ll be able to interact with your collectibles, wardrobe, weapons, property and more through a sleek 3-D interface that comes to life before your eyes. You’ll be able to manage the revolution as your butler, Jasper, seamlessly manages your inventory and provides guidance and a little witty humor to your hero.
• Hollywood voice cast: Taking immersive storytelling even further, “Fable III” features characters voiced by Hollywood’s brightest stars, including John Cleese, Simon Pegg, Michael Fassbender, and Academy Award winner Sir Ben Kingsley.