Today Traitor’s Keep is being released; brand new content for your Fable III game!
Fable III’s second quest pack will be presented in a similar format as the Understone Quest Pack. It’ll be available as a free download to all, however, as part of the package we have ‘locked content’ that can only be unlocked by purchase via the in game shop or marketplace.
The free package not only allows the online experience to be shared with people that have purchased the premium package, it also features some free content for the users.
The premium package provides full access to the new quests, regions and its new items as well as the free content. On top of that you get a set of new achievements you can earn to grow your gamescore!
Here’s a quick outline of the content;
After downloading the free outfit a gift will be waiting for you in the Sanctuary the next time you run Fable III.
Soldier Outfit for the Hero: Dress as one of Albion’s soldiers
DLC Premium Content
As well as the free content provided when first talking to Hobson in the castles treasury, premium content users get access to the following:
1. Three new levels: Throughout the Quest Pack you will unlock three new regions which will forever be part of your 3D map:
Ravenscar Keep: A large prison off the coast of Albion that up until now has been a secret known only to Logan, the former King of Albion. This island is rightfully yours as the new ruler of Albion. Discover the violent inmates under your care, and a breakout by the prisoners held in the maximum security wing: (The Inventor, The Zoologist, and the mysterious third prisoner).
Clockwork Island: Have you ever thought “Where do all of the inventions in Fable 3 come from?”, and “How has Albion progressed so far since Fable 2?” Well the inventor’s island holds the answers. Home of the former head of Reaver Industries, before Reaver’s hostile takeover, this island contains never before seen inventions – the clockwork creatures.
The Godwin Estate: An island between Albion and Aurora containing the estate of a wealthy lord. Upon his death the island was awarded to his daughter who let the plantation fall into disrepair in pursuit of her obsession, the magical creatures of Albion. Encounter the Fable III creatures fighting in never before seen combinations, and unusual encounter settings.
2. Four new quests: Experience no less than 2.5 hours of story driven gameplay* as you pursue the dangerous inmates of the maximum security wing ending with a climactic fight against another hero!
3. Hero Costumes: Throughout your adventure you will be able to collect new hero costumes:
Prisoner Outfit: The livery of the inmates of your prison.
Logan Soldier Outfit: The uniform of you elite guard that protect the prison.
Sand Fury Outfit: The Auroran combatants outfit
Prostitute Outfit: The high class female prostitute outfit
4. New Weapons: New weapons can be unlocked by playing Fable Coin Golf on Windows 7 mobile
5. New collectable: Audio Books
6. New Achievements: 250 points of xbox live achievements, encouraging exploration of the new regions and extending the gameplay of Fable 3. An extra page will be added to the achievements wall to contain these additional achievements.
7. Trophies: Three new trophies will be awarded at the completion of each major quest. An extra page will be added to the trophies wall to contain these additional trophies.
8. A Robot Dog: A new breed that will be accessable as soon as you have purchased the premium DLC and have reached Brightwall.
And there you have it!
We also put together a quick video which wasn’t meant for release at first, but since it’s out there we might just as well post it here to watch as well.
Traitor’s Keep is available for 560 MPS from the Xbox Live Marketplace. Read this page for screenshots and extra details.
* approximation, depends on player’s skill.