Traitor’s Keep for Fable III !
GUILDFORD, ENGLAND – 24 February 2011 – It’s been in the making and behind closed doors but now it’s here, brand new Fable III DLC on the Xbox 360. Traitor’s Keep game add-on continues the journey as fans venture into three new levels called Ravenscar Keep, Clockwork Island, and the Godwin Estate, taking on new quests and encountering a mysterious prisoner.
Fable III’s magical world of Albion has never had a shortage of mischievous miscreants to fight. There are plundering pirates in need of a good stabbing, howling wolves tempting your trigger finger, and ambushing outlaws desperately seeking an elemental strike. If you veer down an unrighteous path, you may even take the life of an innocent citizen and carry with you the repugnant stink of a willful murderer. But never in all of your many travels have you had an army of mechanical men to square off against. In Traitor’s Keep, Fable III’s first downloadable content offering, you finally have a chance to point your musket toward the metallic face of an evil robot. At Microsoft’s February Games Showcase, we got a chance to briefly resume our role as king in a short demonstration. The full experience is available for download on March 1 for 560 Microsoft points. – IGN.com
As well as the free content provided when first talking to Hobson in the castles treasury, premium content users get access to the following:
1. Three new levels: Throughout the Quest Pack you will unlocks three new regions which will forever be part of your 3D map:
Ravenscar Keep: A large prison off the coast of Albion that up until now has been a secret known only to Logan, the former King of Albion. This island is rightfully yours as the new ruler of Albion. Discover the violent inmates under your care, and a breakout by the prisoners held in the maximum security wing: (The Inventor, The Zoologist, and the mysterious third prisoner).
Clockwork Island: Have you ever thought where do all of the inventions in Fable 3 come from, and how has Albion progressed so far since Fable 2? Well the inventor’s island holds the answers. Home of the former head of Reaver Industries, before Reaver’s hostile takeover, this island contains never before seen inventions – the clockwork creatures.
The Godwin Estate: An island between Albion and Aurora containing the estate of a wealthy lord. Upon his death the island was awarded to his daughter who let the plantation fall into disrepair in pursuit of her obsession, the magical creatures of Albion. Encounter the fable 3 creatures fighting in never before seen combinations, and unusual encounter settings.
2. 4 new quests: Experience no less than 2.5 hours of story driven gameplay as you pursue the dangerous inmates of the maximum security wing ending with a climactic fight against another hero!
3. Hero Costumes: Throughout your adventure you will collect two new hero costumes:
Prisoner Outfit: The livery of the inmates of your prison.
Logan Soldier Outfit: The uniform of you elite guard that protect the prison.
Sand Fury Outfit: The Auroran combatnts outfit
Prostitute Outfit: The high class female prostitute outfit
4. New Weapons: New weapons can be unlocked by playing Fable Coin Golf on WIndows 7 mobile
5. New collectable: Audio Books
6. New Achievements: 250 points of xbox live achievements, encouraging exploration of the new regions and extending the gameplay of Fable 3. An extra page will be added to the achievements wall to contain these additional achievements.
7. Trophies: Three new trophies will be awarded at the completion of each major quest. An extra page will be added to the trophies wall to contain these additional trophies.
8. A Robot Dog: A new breed that will be accessable as soon as you have purchased the premium DLC and have reached Brightwall.